The 'I'm not bothered' excuse from red tw*ts

Rahart said:
Mike C said:
Well, perhaps the first line of my response was a little intemperate!

Of the 3, it may usually be seen as the "least" important - however, their reaction after the game suggests otherwise. We shouldn't underestimate their desire to stop us winning a trophy - witness last years Carling Cup, where they played a stronger team in the semi against us than they did in the actual final.

On a general point, no club turns their nose up at the FA Cup, or claims to be "happy" they're out of it.

To the poster mentioning that the "Big 4" didn't start until 2004 - Chelsea were spending money before Abramovich; Matthew Harding? They imported a lot of big foreign names, and were established in the Top 4, and playing Champions League before then.

Ya they were annoyed, more at our idiot and our reaction than anything they don't like to loose, but my point is that they're over it by now, and if we'd have lost we wouldn't be, same way if they'd have won the semi they still wouldn't be cheering about it 4 days later like they'd won the Premiership. When in reality we've won nothing.
Which brings us back full circle because we're trying to prove to everyone, to them especially if we're honest, that we're not a small club anymore but we're still going around with a small club mentality, haha we beat the Rags, lets celebrate for a month.

It should be, nice one, but the final is still there and we've a lot of work to do before the end of season. Nothing is won in April and though people are going on and on about it, they're not the ones celebrating in mid April. We are. And they've more cause to than us.

And ya I'm sure they were bothered about us getting to the final, but they don't give a shit, and no I'm not talking about the RAG fans, I'm talking about the team and the management. They couldn't give a shit what we do. Unforunately we're still living in their shadow. So our mentality is completely different to theirs.

We are well down on their list of priorities or worries.
They, apparently if you look around here, are on the top of ours.

And that still screams a small club mentality.
And that's something I thought we were trying to get rid of.
irish macca
the bitter rag

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
[quote="Rahart]Technically no, he did nothing wrong.
But he nearly caused a riot. He's caused Mancini problems since he stepped in the door.
He never stops screwing up. He hasn't stopped acting like a spoilt little brat since he got here and he's caused nothing but problems since.
What he did was another childish action and it was very lucky that there was no reaction by the FA.

You are talking rubbish... if he did nothing wrong, how can he have nearly caused a riot... he celebrated - he didnt run to the united fans and celebrate (like Evra did when Rooney scored at OT) did our players grab hold of the little shit and start throwing him about?? No they didnt... the Rags have little or no class, they cant take losing, they cant take banter - so why shouldnt we, after so many years of taking shit off them, throw some back?

Your posts are like we shouldnt be happy to beat our biggest rivals on one of the biggest stages we can? I ask why shouldnt we? Its nothing to do with being small time, we arent and even in our darkest times been a small club, we are a big club, and if we arent i would like you to name 10 bigger, even when we were in Div 2, we have just not performed as we should have. Its a very raggy thing to do go on about us being small time, only arrogant twats think that if you arent one of the biggest in the world you must therefore be small. I'm quite tall at 6'3" that doent mean everyone shorter than me is a dwarf, but thats how Rags think, if you arent as big as us you must be mickey mouse. Also you should have some respect for those who have been waiting a life time for just a glimmer of success (asked me 10 years ago i would have done just about anything for us to reach a semi at Wembley, let alone win it against that lot) i never thought we would play a meaningful game there is my life time... so if you think we shouldnt celebrate or be happy, well you either arent a blue or have no idea what it is to be blue.

And if they didnt care about us, why did Wio et al react as they did, why was Scholes gobbing off that we arent their rivals, why did they kick in the dressing room... Wio reacted as he hates losing esp to us, Scholes gobs off about us because he is from greater Manchester and knows how much it means (lets face it if you arent bothered by something you dont talk about it) and they kicked the dressing room apart because they were bothered...

Something of your posts screems Rag... and i thought we were trying to get rid of those[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Technically he did nothing wrong, but what he did almost caused a riot. Look at the reactions.
And it wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't Balotelli. He's been nothing but trouble and problems follow him around. He needs to learn that his actions and stupity have consequences. He doesn't give a shit about the club and he doesn't know the history, what he did was to stirr and cause shit, and more problems for Mancini. And that is the last thing we need. That said he has that little impact on the field that maybe him being suspended is actually a positive impact on the team.

I didn't say we shouldn't be happy. All I'm saying is that we keep on trying to convince everyone that we aren't a small club , and I never said we were, but that's how the media and RAGs and everyone else have been saynig. So we actually walk the walk but the actions of the fans tell a completley different story. And we're back full circle.
Like I said, win/lose, they wouldn't still be going on about it 4 days later.
While a lot of people on here, looking at the reactions, are acting like we've won the Premiership. Never mind the fact that we still haven't won the FA Cup.

And again I never said that they weren't bothered, at the time, they were, and the Balotelli incident only annoyed them more. My point was and still is that they're over it. They've the Premiership and the CL, and a lot of bigger things to worry about than us.
Reality is that if someone asked would we swop in the morning, it would have meant we lost to the RAGS but we'd be top of the table and in the CL semi final with an excellent chance of winning both, there would be no hesitiations.
Without question they'd have picked to sacrifice the FA Cup time and time again if it meant winning one or both of the other two competitions.

So they've bigger things to worry about than us.
Yet we seem to be wasting a hell lot of time worrying about them.
While for me that time could be spend worrying about our next game or the final, because people on here seem to have forgotten that we actually haven't won anything yet.

You think I'm a RAG because I'm not celebrating like we've won the CL. Nothing is won in April.
At the end of the day my point was while we think it's great that we won, and it is, we've come a long way. They're not hurting as much as we imagine as they've much bigger things to worry about and look forward to.
Now if we stopped them winning the Premiership, than it would kill them. But in reality the FA Cup isn't high on their list.
And if we were in their position it wouldn't be our priority either.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
You can conduct your own test on this. I've done it before. Whenever I've started a new job in a warehouse or factory and in the first day or two,you notice a gobby,slimey turd that no fucker likes,who crawls around the boss,telling tales on his workmates, I've often asked the other lads "is he a rag"? Nearly 100% of the time he is. It's like there's something missing or defective upstairs. I'm not just saying this as a general insult, it's true. The office/shopfloor/warehouse moron is always a rag.
Same in a pub. Go into a strange pub almost anywhere in the country and the ugliest, loudest, most obnoxious waste of oxygen in the place will be a rag, usually sitting alone and friendless, pronouncing to anyone who will listen that Giggsy is a genius and "Chicharito" will score 60 goals next season.

Rahart said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
[quote="Rahart]Technically no, he did nothing wrong.
But he nearly caused a riot. He's caused Mancini problems since he stepped in the door.
He never stops screwing up. He hasn't stopped acting like a spoilt little brat since he got here and he's caused nothing but problems since.
What he did was another childish action and it was very lucky that there was no reaction by the FA.

You are talking rubbish... if he did nothing wrong, how can he have nearly caused a riot... he celebrated - he didnt run to the united fans and celebrate (like Evra did when Rooney scored at OT) did our players grab hold of the little shit and start throwing him about?? No they didnt... the Rags have little or no class, they cant take losing, they cant take banter - so why shouldnt we, after so many years of taking shit off them, throw some back?

Your posts are like we shouldnt be happy to beat our biggest rivals on one of the biggest stages we can? I ask why shouldnt we? Its nothing to do with being small time, we arent and even in our darkest times been a small club, we are a big club, and if we arent i would like you to name 10 bigger, even when we were in Div 2, we have just not performed as we should have. Its a very raggy thing to do go on about us being small time, only arrogant twats think that if you arent one of the biggest in the world you must therefore be small. I'm quite tall at 6'3" that doent mean everyone shorter than me is a dwarf, but thats how Rags think, if you arent as big as us you must be mickey mouse. Also you should have some respect for those who have been waiting a life time for just a glimmer of success (asked me 10 years ago i would have done just about anything for us to reach a semi at Wembley, let alone win it against that lot) i never thought we would play a meaningful game there is my life time... so if you think we shouldnt celebrate or be happy, well you either arent a blue or have no idea what it is to be blue.

And if they didnt care about us, why did Wio et al react as they did, why was Scholes gobbing off that we arent their rivals, why did they kick in the dressing room... Wio reacted as he hates losing esp to us, Scholes gobs off about us because he is from greater Manchester and knows how much it means (lets face it if you arent bothered by something you dont talk about it) and they kicked the dressing room apart because they were bothered...

Something of your posts screems Rag... and i thought we were trying to get rid of those
[/quote][/quote]

Technically he did nothing wrong, but what he did almost caused a riot. Look at the reactions.
And it wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't Balotelli. He's been nothing but trouble and problems follow him around. He needs to learn that his actions and stupity have consequences. He doesn't give a shit about the club and he doesn't know the history, what he did was to stirr and cause shit, and more problems for Mancini. And that is the last thing we need. That said he has that little impact on the field that maybe him being suspended is actually a positive impact on the team.

I didn't say we shouldn't be happy. All I'm saying is that we keep on trying to convince everyone that we aren't a small club , and I never said we were, but that's how the media and RAGs and everyone else have been saynig. So we actually walk the walk but the actions of the fans tell a completley different story. And we're back full circle.
Like I said, win/lose, they wouldn't still be going on about it 4 days later.
While a lot of people on here, looking at the reactions, are acting like we've won the Premiership. Never mind the fact that we still haven't won the FA Cup.

And again I never said that they weren't bothered, at the time, they were, and the Balotelli incident only annoyed them more. My point was and still is that they're over it. They've the Premiership and the CL, and a lot of bigger things to worry about than us.
Reality is that if someone asked would we swop in the morning, it would have meant we lost to the RAGS but we'd be top of the table and in the CL semi final with an excellent chance of winning both, there would be no hesitiations.
Without question they'd have picked to sacrifice the FA Cup time and time again if it meant winning one or both of the other two competitions.

So they've bigger things to worry about than us.
Yet we seem to be wasting a hell lot of time worrying about them.
While for me that time could be spend worrying about our next game or the final, because people on here seem to have forgotten that we actually haven't won anything yet.

You think I'm a RAG because I'm not celebrating like we've won the CL. Nothing is won in April.
At the end of the day my point was while we think it's great that we won, and it is, we've come a long way. They're not hurting as much as we imagine as they've much bigger things to worry about and look forward to.
Now if we stopped them winning the Premiership, than it would kill them. But in reality the FA Cup isn't high on their list.
And if we were in their position it wouldn't be our priority either.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Hahahahahahaha

Just clicked on this thread and this post

Sure this is the most obvious WUM we've ever had? PMSL.

I'm going to click on his name and look at his posts. Pound to a penny I find "no wonder they call us the bitters", "And we wonder why United fans laugh at us" several times. A good number of holigan references/glorifications and several comments about "I thought all our fans come from Manchester". One or two "we should be a ashamed of that attendance", and a "best fans in the world my arse".

Back in a min...

Rahart said:
Technically no, he did nothing wrong that we know of.

But he nearly caused a riot.
CONTRADICTION ALERT!!!

Which one is it then? Cos it can't be both.

Same day rahart...

He will jump at the chance to manage United.
He can't wait for Fergie to resign, for no other reason than the fact that Fergie is considered the best in the business. And with him gone, his ego is that big, that it's a title he wants and craves so badly.

But he wont manage us, he's willing to wait for the United job.

they are liars,and I know how they really feel.

Celtic had the chance to win a treble this year and we got beat by Rangers in the CIS cup final. as much as I would like to say " it's the diddy cup" i know i was desperate to win the treble and it is always a bitter pill to swallow,losing to your rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.