The 'I'm not bothered' excuse from red tw*ts

MCFC BOB said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Last week, rahart...
I'm a City fan; I was at Wembley, I've been a Seasoncard holder since 2003, and I more or less agree with what Rahart said.
can't you give it up?
you got so much grief for your rag love in over the last few days i'd pack it in while you can

Barcon said:
MCFC BOB said:
Most of what he said about the players is right.

You really ought to stick to off topic Bob.
just now for example

It took 3 days of sulking before the WUMs came back.

Trebles gone, leagues looking shaky, Barca are waiting and likkle city have bridged the gap.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you fucking glory hunting clowns

Wasn't meant to be like this was it? This aint what you signed up for...

The whole country enjoyed your pain on Saturday, but noone more than me. You've been gloating for years, taste it you red pricks

Nearly caused a riot?? what 4 united fannys trying to get to Mario and being held off by SWP and Mancini... nearly a riot... talk about over reaction, there were no united fans left to incite. He didnt do anything that United have done time and time again, yet it is alright for them to do it, but nobody can do it to them. He didnt run at their fans or players all he did was celebrate where he was standing and Rio et al saw a chance to have a go at him, because of who he is, not what he did. You've said nothing of players from opposing sides doing it, but if one of our own does it, then its wrong. You, like the United players and media are picking on Mario for who he is, not what he has done... there are far worse examples, Neville to the scousers, and Evra at the derby at OT this season, but like i said nobody started to try and throw them around, like Rio did to Mario - typical Rags cant take losing.

Yes they are still going on about it and havent moved on as you think - just because they go on about the CL and the league now - last week they were convinced they were gonig to win the treble - and we stopped them, you hink they arent upset still? Some of my 'mates' still wont return texts yet and my guessing is they wont want to talk about football until they win something, because that is what most of them are like, they are only football fans to win... i know for a fact that one of my relatives is absolutely gutted they lost to us, remember we are a small time mickey mouse club, so losing to us hurts them a lot and no matter what they say they are hurting

We arent United - so why do you think we should react and behave like them ie a bunch of spoilt twats??? We are City - so we will react in the way we do. We arent them - they can react however they want, usually the wrong way in my opinion... so if they wouldnt be celebrating this (they would be taking the piss still thats for sure) thats good enough reason for us to - with gusto..

I didnt call you a rag, just a very raggy post thats all... why are you trying to bring City fans down, the only people who have tried to do that to me since Saturday have been Rags... we won, we are happy - what is wrong with that? Or are you only happy when you are moaning about something...

Rahart said:
stonerblue said:
He did fuck all wrong and Bobby was defending him. That twat Plug and his fat fuckin mate (whatever he's called) were the ones making a fuss and acting like spoilt kids.

Technically no, he did nothing wrong that we know of.

But he nearly caused a riot. He's caused Mancini problems since he stepped in the door.
He never stops screwing up. He hasn't stopped acting like a spoilt little brat since he got here and he's caused nothing but problems since.
What he did was another childish action and it was very lucky that there was no reaction by the FA.

Do you write for the mail/mirror/sun??

If you wanna talk about 'technicalities' then, technically, the only players i saw using foul and abusive language, pushing and pulling a player or using threatening and/or agressive behaviour towards the opposition players and staff were the bad losers in red.
ALL this was on camera and is irrefutable.
The opening sentence of your post makes all your other thoughts redundant with regard to the incident.
Agreed he's been a bit daft, and the europa game episode was inexcusable, but fuck me, after five days of searching not one report or picture of Mario's behaviour has found any evidence of wrongdoing.
I can't believe your falling for all the shit written about him, yet standing up for the actions of the united players

[bigimg]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01876/balotelli_1876916c.jpg[/bigimg]

fuckin red bastards eh?

LongsightM13 said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
You can conduct your own test on this. I've done it before. Whenever I've started a new job in a warehouse or factory and in the first day or two,you notice a gobby,slimey turd that no fucker likes,who crawls around the boss,telling tales on his workmates, I've often asked the other lads "is he a rag"? Nearly 100% of the time he is. It's like there's something missing or defective upstairs. I'm not just saying this as a general insult, it's true. The office/shopfloor/warehouse moron is always a rag.
Same in a pub. Go into a strange pub almost anywhere in the country and the ugliest, loudest, most obnoxious waste of oxygen in the place will be a rag, usually sitting alone and friendless, pronouncing to anyone who will listen that Giggsy is a genius and "Chicharito" will score 60 goals next season.

This is oh so true ...they are usually wearing a ten year old rag shirt aswell

LongsightM13 said:
You can conduct your own test on this. I've done it before. Whenever I've started a new job in a warehouse or factory and in the first day or two,you notice a gobby,slimey turd that no fucker likes,who crawls around the boss,telling tales on his workmates, I've often asked the other lads "is he a rag"? Nearly 100% of the time he is. It's like there's something missing or defective upstairs. I'm not just saying this as a general insult, it's true. The office/shopfloor/warehouse moron is always a rag.
Same in a pub. Go into a strange pub almost anywhere in the country and the ugliest, loudest, most obnoxious waste of oxygen in the place will be a rag, usually sitting alone and friendless, pronouncing to anyone who will listen that Giggsy is a genius and "Chicharito" will score 60 goals next season.
It's the same for celebrity rags aswell. More often than not,they're total arseholes. Especially the ones who don't even come from Manchester. I don't just mean dislike from football fans,but society in general. It's in the make-up of a person that if you're a complete and utter bell-end, and you like football, pound to a piece of shit,it's a rag.

Didsbury Dave said:
It took 3 days of sulking before the WUMs came back.

Trebles gone, leagues looking shaky, Barca are waiting and likkle city have bridged the gap.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you fucking glory hunting clowns
nail --------> head

they started returning late last night, it's been a good forum again for a few days whilst we all bathe in our glory
then we had thfc606dickhead, sirtakiknobhead and now ragheart the clown
having a pop at our support and our icckle win in a 'mickey mouse' cup
the same cup that was whiskey nose's first trophy, and that after a replay
fuck em, fuck em all, the rag clowns

(ps i know thfc is not a rag, but he's still a wum clown)

LongsightM13 said:
It's the same for celebrity rags aswell. More often than not,they're total arseholes. Especially the ones who don't even come from Manchester. I don't just mean dislike from football fans,but society in general. It's in the make-up of a person that if you're a complete and utter bell-end, and you like football, pound to a piece of shit,it's a rag.
I think these sorts of comments are way OTT ....... and then I remember Eamonn Holmes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.