The in hindsight thread

..... I shouldn’t have told my mrs that her sister has a much nicer arse than she has. It’s true though, her sister has a really nice arse.

eeerrrmm pics,you know the rules
I know the rules better than any fucker on this forum mate. I also know what a viscous kick to the spuds feels like. I’m sure you can understand that I’d prefer to be able to walk tomorrow than satisfy your curiosity.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing! So let’s celebrate it!

In hindsight..... maybe Cameron shouldn’t have offered a vote on Brexit.

It's who he offered it to - the Tory Eurosceptics or the electorate. I fancy it was always the former, with the clearest idea in his head that 75% of the electorate would be Remainers! Just shows how little he fuckin' well knew! And as soon as the shitty votes hit the fan he fucks off!

Absolutely no regrets. Without some of the crappie things happening in my life the good ones wouldn’t have. So no hindsight for me.

It's who he offered it to - the Tory Eurosceptics or the electorate. I fancy it was always the former, with the clearest idea in his head that 75% of the electorate would be Remainers! Just shows how little he fuckin' well knew! And as soon as the shitty votes hit the fan he fucks off!
Along with nearly all of the Tory eurosceptics tbf. At least Cameron never pretended he wanted it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.