The Interview

inbetween

Decided today to watch this through 'other' means as despite the story there has been a lot of hype and unusually it has got good reviews on sites like IMDB so was worth a whirl. Having only seen it for 40 minutes I have to say it is the worst film I have ever seen. There is no plot, none of it makes sense and to be honest the vast majority of it isn't even funny. It is just a complete micky take out of North Korea and it's leader which I guess if you are the right person will be funny but for most of the film it is just completely ridiculous.

No wonder North Korea kicked off and I wish they would bomb half the cast to hell because it really is absolutely awful. The last Seth Rogan type film I watched was This Is The End and that was equally just absolute garbage.

If anyone is considering buying it or renting it over the hype, do not bother.

Much better movie than y'all are making of it. Franco and Seth did a tidy job..the babe acting as Agent Lacey too

inbetween said:
This Is The End was absolute garbage.
I love that movie!

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.