The Invisible Man (Soriano) speaks...

Lets give him a chance. After all, this is the firs time in 3 and a half years he has pissed us off to this extent. Thats not bad going for a club of our siz. I just hope city realize their error and lower the prices, before any lasting damage

Let's see him address 400 Mancs who have been following the club for 50 years when he monetises us for another holistic seasoncard price hike!

I can accept "The Global Brand", buying clubs that reflect on us but it feels like were being left behind. The fans that have been here through thin and thin slowly being pushed out both economically and commercially.

I can accept "The Global Brand", buying clubs that reflect on us but it feels like were being left behind. The fans that have been here through thin and thin slowly being pushed out both economically and commercially.
Unfortunately we have become what we have always despised. I've enjoyed the ride,it's been incredible, rest in peace MCFC, you were once our way of life.

What a bunch of Mardy cunts we've become. The club does anything recently or someone/anyone says something/anything and all we do is sit back and hurl abuse at people we supposedly support.

No wonder we're doing shit.

What a bunch of Mardy cunts we've become. The club does anything recently or someone/anyone says something/anything and all we do is sit back and hurl abuse at people we supposedly support.

No wonder we're doing shit.

When did we become Soriano supporters, Pellegrini supporters or Mancini supporters for that matter? We are City supporters full stop. If we don't like what the manager, the executives or the owner are doing, we should say so.

When did we become Soriano supporters, Pellegrini supporters or Mancini supporters for that matter? We are City supporters full stop. If we don't like what the manager, the executives or the owner are doing, we should say so.

When they started working for city.

When something as simple as a PR job had become something that you cannot take as a 'fan' then I suggest you leave and support someone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.