The It’s a bit windy weekend thread

The wind is a bit of a c*nt... Our Med cruise which is supposed to be leaving Soton tomorrow is delayed by 24 hours so far as the ship is struggling to get back to the UK because of a headwind caused by Storm Arwen....
Med cruise with hundreds of people and the virus, bloody hell wouldn't go anywhere near.

Med cruise with hundreds of people and the virus, bloody hell wouldn't go anywhere near.
Everybody's tested at the terminal before they board and masks are mandatory when walking around the ship.. The stops are in Spain where people are still taking precautions with the exception of one stop in Lisbon where you have to be PCR tested 2 days before to get off... It's no different than going to Tesco, probably less risk in fact

It’ll be a big coat on Sunday
Mrs Ewing bought me a City gilet and it's perfect under a big coat on a chilly day. Trouble is the fellah on the security on Wednesday thought I was 'overpadded' and wanted me to unzip my coat. Must have thought I had a box of flares or I was smuggling in supplies of Bovril 'n meat pies! I unzipped the top and said 'Another coat! Do you want this unzipping, I've another coat under this one!

Sunshine and blue skies at the moment but a wee chill in the air taking the temp down to a fairly mild 18 degrees.
Just had my poached egg and bacon on crumpets sat on the patio by the pool.
Might need a long sleeve top on later though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.