The It’s a bit windy weekend thread

It is fucking freezing. Bit of rain with this wind really cuts to the bone. Absolutely fucking freezing. With the wind chill factor it was -8 a couple of hours ago and -5 now. The dog is going to have to make do with the back garden only today.

Weather like this i really feel for those who are on the streets, i feel terrible for them.

One moron out on his surfboard in the mess of the sea in Scarborough, this morning.

Another three people got caught on camera getting knocked over by the waves on the North Marine Road.

Idiots, idiots everywhere.
Yorkshire knobheads mate.

No offence :)

It is fucking freezing. Bit of rain with this wind really cuts to the bone. Absolutely fucking freezing. With the wind chill factor it was -8 a couple of hours ago and -5 now. The dog is going to have to make do with the back garden only today.

Sadly for me, three Springers will not settle for the garden here .... it'll still have to be park/fields for me. Wish me luck :D

Sadly for me, three Springers will not settle for the garden here .... it'll still have to be park/fields for me. Wish me luck :D
Got to do 2 walks a half hour potter with my elderly German Shepherd then a big one with daughters cocker spaniel that never stops running.

One moron out on his surfboard in the mess of the sea in Scarborough, this morning.

Another three people got caught on camera getting knocked over by the waves on the North Marine Road.

Idiots, idiots everywhere.

Nature's natural selection if they cop it. Unfortunately if they get into trouble the poor volunteer lifeboat crew would have to try and save them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.