The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

Anyone know why Barca are so hell bent on replacing Eto?

Pam said:
Project said:
Pam said:
I've asked this elsewhere but nobody answered. Is this £10 million loyalty bonus the problem and if so, should we (grudgingly) pay it if it's the only remaining obstacle? Who thinks Barca expect us to and who thinks we should just bite the bullet and oblige?

If it was the only obstacle we might end up biting the bullet, but with 2 months left in the window we'd be crazy to show our hand right now. Otherwise we'd come across as a soft touch, with everybody in future wanting us to buy out the loyalty bonus.

Are these loyalty payments commonplace? I hope not.

They are common. Though if I had a contract with my employer and they cut it short then i'd expect compensation of some sort too.

Pam said:
I've asked this elsewhere but nobody answered. Is this £10 million loyalty bonus the problem and if so, should we (grudgingly) pay it if it's the only remaining obstacle? Who thinks Barca expect us to and who thinks we should just bite the bullet and oblige?

Can't understand this one myself, if this is the problem he is not going to get it next year as he will be out of contract and not sure he is going to get better wages even on a free transfer.

Laws Back Heel said:
Pam said:

Can't understand this one myself, if this is the problem he is not going to get it next year as he will be out of contract and not sure he is going to get better wages even on a free transfer.

He would get a fat signing on bonus though.

Pam said:
Project said:
Pam said:

If it was the only obstacle we might end up biting the bullet, but with 2 months left in the window we'd be crazy to show our hand right now. Otherwise we'd come across as a soft touch, with everybody in future wanting us to buy out the loyalty bonus.

Are these loyalty payments commonplace? I hope not.

Well we managed to con one out of the Barcodes for our Joey :-D

Pam said:

purely the fact that they could get 25/30 million now which they could use for Villa...this time next year eto'o could leave and they dont get anything.

anyone got a feeling we're gonna see gary cook outside the nou camp wearing a poncho, explaining to SSN how barca 'bottled it'?

Laws Back Heel said:
Pam said:

If he leaves on a free next year, he will get a signing on fee for whichever club takes him on .. so its worth the gamble of staying put and seeing his contract out .. wages wise .. it would be made up with this signing on fee which would be over £5 Mill easily ..

Either way this guy is coming accross as more and more of a ruthless money grabbing twat .. who will do anything to make a quick buck .. its ridiculous ..

Pam said:
I'm sure I've read in several places that he's hard to get on with. Bit of a moaner if things don't go his way. But having said that he played a lot last year and scored loads so no, if he does his job why get rid? Sure he could be replaced but how could they know the replacement is going to be as effective even if they aren't a wanker or whatever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.