The Jamaican supporters club (or fan)

urban genie

Saw this fella on twitter the other week after other blues were sharing it after Sterling was slagged off The guys videos crack me up.

City fan is out there with him now just via twitter. Daft yet great story.
It's mental isn't it?! RusholmeWaltz is always giving non-blues so much shit on twitter. Offering them out, abusing them.. Ranting about ABBA. (long story). It is pretty funny to read a lot of the time..but it's stuff like this mainly

That's just typical football twitter really. So when you read he's just got on a plane to Jamaica because a Jamaican blue who he gets on with said he should go over... you think he might be on a wind up. I did anyway. And I think Kenton did too.. Anyway 3dayz later he rocks up and everyone though he was some young lad giving bit the big gun... He's an older man wearing a bad jeansandsheaux combo who's a bit quieter in front of camera than off it

Check out @city_kenton’s Tweet:

It's mental isn't it?! RusholmeWaltz is always giving non-blues so much shit on twitter. Offering them out, abusing them.. Ranting about ABBA. (long story). It is pretty funny to read a lot of the time..but it's stuff like this mainly

That's just typical football twitter really. So when you read he's just got on a plane to Jamaica because a Jamaican blue who he gets on with said he should go over... you think he might be on a wind up. I did anyway. And I think Kenton did too.. Anyway 3dayz later he rocks up and everyone though he was some young lad giving bit the big gun... He's an older man wearing a bad jeansandsheaux combo who's a bit quieter in front of camera than off it

Check out @city_kenton’s Tweet:

Can’t quite tell but is he wearing the same Crocs as @Banned Tosspot in that first video?

Saw this fella on twitter the other week after other blues were sharing it after Sterling was slagged off The guys videos crack me up.

Kenton is a legend, used to be on the MEN website picking fights with rags on every thread.

So what you lot appear to be saying is that some gobby Twitter dude turns out to be a granddad who's not as shouty as his feed would suggest?

And this has shocked people?

It's the internet isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.