The Jamaican supporters club (or fan)

Its quite clear that Waltz/Lees twitter Humor has gone over certain peoples heads here!

He is passed out in the middle of the afternoon in some strangers back yard after smoking what a Jamaican is calling high grade weed.. this is mental. Does anyone know Lee? He's hardly said a word since he got there and looks fucked. Sometimes you see him talk to one of the locals and he keeps making that smoking gesture and pointing to his head. Not sure if he's just buzzing about the effects or a bit distressed. Kenton looks like he's got his back, he seems to be babysitting him rather than hanging around with him.

Some scrawny rag has offered him out for a fight ha ha, his twittter ge's wierder and funnier daily

His obsession with berating Liverpool is wierd at best, and I've only followed the guy a week. However he takes this too far. A few blues let him know this. He's told them where to go.

His obsession with berating Liverpool is wierd at best, and I've only followed the guy a week. However he takes this too far. A few blues let him know this. He's told them where to go.

Looks like he's deleted whatever it was, going by you're words i can only imagine he's brought Hillsborough up. If so he's a fuckin idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.