the key points

blue wang

mancini: tactilly he was spot on in team selection. It seems for the first time this season we know who is our strongest 11.
The substitution: i have to say this took some balls as balo looked the obvious choice. I personally would have taken balo and barry off bought om swp on the right on johnson on the left and put dzeko at the top. Mancini got it right so top marks to him.
Defence: not 100 percent as we left in one or 2 headers and as much as we would like to deny it we got lucky with the penalty shout. Our wing backs were fantastic though. gave up real width with out exposing us on the counter.
Mids: i thought we were fantastic . Bossed it for long periods. Just a few stray passes here and there gave rovers hope. Yaya i thought was brilliant. Hardly a stray pass .covered as much ground as i have seen all season and has great vision .
Attack:balo was very average today however i am impressed with his behaviour on the pitch. It is getting better however i do recommend some yoga in the off season as well as lsd. Should chill him out. Dzeko was great you could have not asked for more. I saw the potential from the first game. The lad just needs a season and will be great he is a natural finisher with a decent range off passing and finishing just needs to find his touch but that comes with game time.
I think third is ours arsenal look as dejected as red headed step children and we seem to be on the up and up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.