The King Of Cocktails

MCFCTrick

Team supported
Citeh
Forget all the poncey tarted up fruit punches.

There is one cocktail that cannot be beaten....A proper vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred (not just an old Bond cliche, really does make a difference) a small twist of lemon rind, and two green olives.....and a dash of olive brine if you want to make it a 'Dirty Martini'.....mixed with the right amounts, it can really hit yer too...

Challengers....?

Churchill Martini

1. Gin served in a Martini glass, usually shaken over ice.

Made popular by British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, who when once asked how much vermouth he would like in his Martini, was quoted as replying :-

"I would like to observe the vermouth from across the room while I drink my Martini."

Bunch of tarts...here`s some real mans cockails

IMG_0254.JPG

Landlord is the most overrated ale you'll ever find. It has this great reputation but it's distinctly average.

Walshy said:
Churchill Martini

1. Gin served in a Martini glass, usually shaken over ice.

Made popular by British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, who when once asked how much vermouth he would like in his Martini, was quoted as replying :-

"I would like to observe the vermouth from across the room while I drink my Martini."

Never heard that one but it sounds just like what he would have done; Gin with a dash of vermouth, plus the mandatory olives for me. All chilled, preferably.

LongsightM13 said:
unsworthblue said:
caipirinha's for me all day
Nice. I like an Old Fashioned or a Brandy Alexander myself.
I like Mojitos as well, but they are everywhere now
Mojitos are bloody lovely,spent 2 weeks in Cuba getting twatted drinking them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.