The Kompany, Silva and Aguero Statues

DJBusinesscake

So we know that Silva, Kompany and Aguero are gonna get a statue each. Deservedly so after having a huge impact in changing the culture at City and making us become winners.

Where do we think we will put them? When will we erect em? Would you put them all togther or seperate them in different locations around the stadium? Also what poses do you reckon the could/should be in? And finally i reckon there will be people who dont even think we should put up statues for them, are you one of them?

I like the idea. There could be arguments that others from that 2012 team should have had one, but it is what it is. It's no secret our fans see these 3 as the 3 who are the most iconic. I hear the Yaya argument, but I don't know. It's a tough call I suppose.

I hope we don't replicate the 'trinity' one at the skip, with the 3 of them arm in arm. I hope it's separate. Kompany that goal v United. Silva with the salute to the fans with his goal during the 6-1, and there's no point me saying the pose for Aguero, as we all know what that should be!

One on each side of the stadium with a space for a future icon on the fourth. For me Aguero one has to be him with his shirt swirling after that goal, Vinny sliding on his knees and Silva I dont really know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.