The Labour Government

Next, open processing centres in France to stop all the boats and watch Reform melt away.

Nice having adults in charge.
Let's see what happens first shall we? Just a thought before celebrating. As we discussed a week or two ago we are not building enough houses as it is without opening the doors to everyone.

she looked genuinely stunned leaving her count - she did lose a large majority but graceless as ever she didn't hang around for speeches
She was a self entitled **** who expected a vote based entirely on her high opinion of herself, and an incorrect assumption that the average person is incapable of thinking for themselves.
I can correlate this with sunaks wife, as she stood behind him as he delivered his final, frankly pathetic speech on downing Street.
She was clearly nonplussed, and not arsed in the slightest. She almost looked embarrassed, as if she knew what we were all thinking.
Stood there in that hilarious dress, laughing inside at us plebs.
They will both be fine, they're millionaires, the only discussion they're having is how to continue the cash cow that was the gullible British people.
Well fuck them, they clearly didn't, and don't, give a flying fuck about you or me, or your family and friends.
Whatever starmer brings, it won't be anywhere near as bad as these self serving smug cunts have tried to feed us.
If there's one thing I hate in society, it's entitled fuckers looking down on working honest people and scorning them.
We're well rid of them, I'm still fucking celebrating lol

She was a self entitled **** who expected a vote based entirely on her high opinion of herself, and an incorrect assumption that the average person is incapable of thinking for themselves.
I can correlate this with sunaks wife, as she stood behind him as he delivered his final, frankly pathetic speech on downing Street.
She was clearly nonplussed, and not arsed in the slightest. She almost looked embarrassed, as if she knew what we were all thinking.
Stood there in that hilarious dress, laughing inside at us plebs.
They will both be fine, they're millionaires, the only discussion they're having is how to continue the cash cow that was the gullible British people.
Well fuck them, they clearly didn't, and don't, give a flying fuck about you or me, or your family and friends.
Whatever starmer brings, it won't be anywhere near as bad as these self serving smug cunts have tried to feed us.
If there's one thing I hate in society, it's entitled fuckers looking down on working honest people and scorning them.
We're well rid of them, I'm still fucking celebrating lol
Well said Sir.

Let's see what happens first shall we? Just a thought before celebrating. As we discussed a week or two ago we are not building enough houses as it is without opening the doors to everyone.
Of course, but putting capable people in positions is usually a sign of competence.

We’ve had 5 years of recycling the same 12 ministers rotating around.

There seems to be a lot less vitriol around today for some reason, although we have a couple of posters on here needing some copium.

Of course, but putting capable people in positions is usually a sign of competence.

We’ve had 5 years of recycling the same 12 ministers rotating around.

There seems to be a lot less vitriol around today for some reason, although we have a couple of posters on here needing some copium.
As stated earlier I am pleased Labour is in power, they deserve their chance and I sincerely hope they do very well, I do expect improvement on the last Government/s.
However, I will reserve my judgement on their performance when they have been in power for at least several years and we can see how they have performed. Economy first please, huge expectation on Reeves.

The homes would have been built by private developers but good for you for for swallowing the magic roundabout.
No they wouldn't. All affordable? Not enough profit.

Leeds is building over 1000 new "council" homes. (In addition to many by private developers, at least one of which is "not for profit".)

See also Norwich.

As stated earlier I am pleased Labour is in power, they deserve their chance and I sincerely hope they do very well, I do expect improvement on the last Government/s.
However, I will reserve my judgement on their performance when they have been in power for at least several years and we can see how they have performed. Economy first please, huge expectation on Reeves.
It wouldn’t be difficult to be better than the last lot, but got to say it’s been 18 hours now and I feel no better off. Was my vote wasted

Looking online in a few "neutral spaces", some people are really cut up about Labour winning. Proclamations of the apocalypse, the "end of Britain" I've seen a few times, taxes are going to go through the roof, open borders and millions coming from Africa. It's actually a bit demented.

These are likely the same voters who suggested sensible pushbacks on Brexit were Project Fear, though many of those concerns are now coming to fruition, and yet here they are with this fatalistic nonsense based on nothing. It is literally day one of a new government so frankly nobody has a clue how things are going to pan out.

I guess every accusation is a confession. The true Project Fear was on the right all along. And no doubt if/when their fears are proven to be unsubstantiated, they will just move the goalposts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.