The Last Jedi

Utter shite. Won’t be wasting my money. What are the chances they will blow another Death Star up?
Only film that stands up since Return of the Jedi is Rogue One. The rest are over CGI’d unimaginative yawn fests
394.jpg

He could be, and Palpatine does mention him in episode 2/3 so we know that Darth Plaegus is genuine cannon. Also, from what Palpatine told Anekin about Darth Plaegus it kind of fits in with what Snoke is all about in the new films.

Palpatine mentions him in Ep3. He told Anakin that his apprentice (that is, himself) killed him. But Plageius had the ability to create life.

It would be a bit left field to introduce someone who is not referred to in canon.

Palpatine mentions him in Ep3. He told Anakin that his apprentice (that is, himself) killed him. But Plageius had the ability to create life.

It would be a bit left field to introduce someone who is not referred to in canon.

I've read some more about the Plageius theory and i don't believe he will be Snoke.

Snoke is simply a new character, with which he will piece a lot of the films together and be used as a gateway for more films set in a different Star Wars era.

This thread has got me hooked...damn you fuckers.

Watched Force awakens again last night with my listening ears switched on.

Ren is the one desperate to find Luke, Snoke would like too but isn't that arsed.

"blah blah blah, retrieve the map if possible, destroy it if not"

What like Snoke, who just appears from nowhere in TFA?

How do you not know he is referred to in canon but under a different name?

It could be considered leftfield as you essentially have someone with strong force powers who is in charge of a huge army with seemingly unlimited resources. Admittedly, 30 years had passed since passed since ROTJ but there have since been novels that are canon.

I've read some more about the Plageius theory and i don't believe he will be Snoke.

Snoke is simply a new character, with which he will piece a lot of the films together and be used as a gateway for more films set in a different Star Wars era.

I have no idea who he is but like you said, they may just have inserted him into the story. If they did, it comes across as being lazy to me if is.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.