The Last Jedi

How do you not know he is referred to in canon but under a different name?

It could be considered leftfield as you essentially have someone with strong force powers who is in charge of a huge army with seemingly unlimited resources. Admittedly, 30 years had passed since passed since ROTJ but there have since been novels that are canon.
Well they will have to tie him in somewhere with a back story that is acceptable. With that said they have just introduced a totally new character (snoke) into the series, this was only done to carry on the story for the new films being Palpatine and Vader are ghosts so they needed a new big boss baddie.
I hope snoke is jar jar binks or Salacious B Crumb, but it's probably Plaegus.

Well they will have to tie him in somewhere with a back story that is acceptable. With that said they have just introduced a totally new character (snoke) into the series, this was only done to carry on the story for the new films being Palpatine and Vader are ghosts so they needed a new big boss baddie.
I hope snoke is jar jar binks or Salacious B Crumb, but it's probably Plaegus.

Haha Jar Jar Binks. I read about that theory. It's nuts.

My preference would be Plageius. I doubt it will be the case but would be a real 'wow'.

Anyone bought the new Battlefront 2 game? Looks like the single-player mode is going to provide some insight into some of the new saga's story. The next campaign missions are coming out on December the 13th, tying in with TLJ release.

About six years ago, I was in a very fancy fruit/deli type poncy place in Gkasgows West end when a **** in one of those Peruvian type hat/tammy things called out to his son.

Jedi!, Jedi! come here please.

I wanted him dead then and I want him dead now.

Poor kid growing up and his name confirms to everyone who meets him his dad was and probably still is a fucking bellend,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.