The Last Post before the game today.

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
Very moving the playing of The Last Post before the game today.
Always brings a lump to my throat,and a tear to my eye.
It is always good to see the players (on both sides)with red poppies on their shirts.
Did the stadium announcer say something about the bugler and the clergyman both being City fans as they walked onto the pitch today?
Or did I not hear what he said correctly.

Yea he did say they were both City fans,club chaplain and the bugler,very moving and brilliantly observed as per usual by all the supporters in the stadium.

Very moving the playing of The Last Post before the game today.
Always brings a lump to my throat,and a tear to my eye.
It is always good to see the players (on both sides)with red poppies on their shirts.
Did the stadium announcer say something about the bugler and the clergyman both being City fans as they walked onto the pitch today?
Or did I not hear what he said correctly.

i have it on good authority that the Archdeacon has an ST in the East Stand!

Yea he did say they were both City fans,club chaplain and the bugler,very moving and brilliantly observed as per usual by all the supporters in the stadium.

Bar someone in a level 3 South Stand who shouted something out very loudly. Not sure why he did that or what he said.

The last time I heard the last post was at the Menin Gate in Ypres a couple of years ago. That was so emotional, as was this today. Beautifully observed by the club and the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.