The Last Post before the game today.

I missed it, I was in a queue outside until the stewards just let us in without checking bags or anything tbh. Terrorists take not.

It sounded good though. So did the first ten minutes of the game.

Yes they both City fan. Next Sunday I will go to the Remembrance Day service at a beautiful English Church in Didim Turkey & I am privileged to be asked to read the Binyons

I never knew until today that Ian Niven was a Chindit in the 2nd World War he looked superb with his Slouch hat on.

Buzzer is accompanying him at the Rembemberance Day Service next Sunday.

It was very well done I thought, and Buzzer was clearly moved by Ian Niven’s experience in the war. Very humbling, and as someone else said brings a tear to the eye.

But we didn’t do the two minutes’ silence!

We, INCORRECTLY, all started clapping in the stands at the end of The Last Post instead of remaining silent and then that’s when we usually and should do a two minutes’ silence.

It was very well done I thought, and Buzzer was clearly moved by Ian Niven’s experience in the war. Very humbling, and as someone else said brings a tear to the eye.
Was good to see Buzzer take Huge Ferret’s umbrella off him, as Ferret was stood there holding it over himself while interviewing a 93 year old who was getting piss wet through in the pouring rain. Disrespectful twat!

Well done Buzzer!

Was good to see Buzzer take Huge Ferret’s umbrella off him, as Ferret was stood there holding it over himself while interviewing a 93 year old who was getting piss wet through in the pouring rain. Disrespectful twat!

Well done Buzzer!
Thought they'd got rid of Ferris after his dreadful interviews with the players on the last trophy parade?

But we didn’t do the two minutes’ silence!

We, INCORRECTLY, all started clapping in the stands at the end of The Last Post instead of remaining silent and then that’s when we usually and should do a two minutes’ silence.
They didn’t say they were doing a two minute silence, and as we had already gone past kick off time I suspect they never intended to have one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.