The League is really trying to screw us :(

It sort of makes you wonder if its actually an attempt by the Premier League to ensure that Champs Lge teams face each other after Champs lge matches so its an even paying field as possible. But no its all about is again.

TBF, while th original point of us being targeted might be wide of the mark, the notion that the PL could (should?) make the pre- and post- CL fixture games “easier” is still valid. It might also throw up a few surprise results if teams rest too many players for these games in a competitive PL.

The UCL showcases the PL, but we constantly fall foul of the “best League in the world? How, when your teams rarely ever make the last four of the UCL, let alone win it?!”

I love this thread. I could smell it in my way home from work

The league are really trying to screw us, it says. With a wee miserable face and everyfink!!

I just wish there was more threads like it, highlighting the worlds conspiracy against us.

I love this thread. I could smell it in my way home from work

The league are really trying to screw us, it says. With a wee miserable face and everyfink!!

I just wish there was more threads like it, highlighting the worlds conspiracy against us.

Stop quoting yourself...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.