The League is really trying to screw us :(

IMO our home game against Liverpool will be crucial for deciding the PL title. Unfortunately the fixture list before our home game is not the best.

We have away games at Leicester on the 26th Dec and Southampton on the 29th Dec then Liverpool on New Years Day.

They have 2 home games before the big match, Newcastle 26th and Arsenal 29th.

Our energy levels wont be helped with the extra travelling.

I think Pep would be delighted with us facing Southampton the match before rather than playing Arsenal. If anything a high intensity match like Arsenal will more likely affect energy levels than sat on a train for 3.5 hours from Southampton. There is also the possibility he may rotate a little which would be less likely against Arsenal.

Have looked at this before and we play before the other teams I think so have an advantage. It is better than a game against a team that has had a week off.

I think Pep would be delighted with us facing Southampton the match before rather than playing Arsenal. If anything a high intensity match like Arsenal will more likely affect energy levels than sat on a train for 3.5 hours from Southampton. There is also the possibility he may rotate a little which would be less likely against Arsenal.

Spot on. They cannot rest players for Arsenal whereas we can for Southampton. Then they travel to our place and will play probably the same 11 and there is a real opportunity for us to exploit their tiredness and bury them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.