The League is really trying to screw us :(

Dax777

We get Liverpool, Tothenham and United after the next 3 CL games. Are you effing kidding me? That's just a shit schedule

We get Liverpool, Tothenham and United after the next 3 CL games. Are you effing kidding me? That's just a shit schedule
Best time to play them if we have a stronger squad as they’ll have gone through the same tough mid week.

Liverpool play the day after us and have less time to prepare for our game after a tough away tie to Napoli. I’ve not looked at the others.

Every season, every CL club complains about the schedule. It's no big deal - want to play with the big boys then you have to manage the schedule accordingly.

True however I think the random fixture generator could have a word with itself, if English teams do well in Europe then it strengthens the Premier League's brand, it's not good for their top clubs to be playing each other when they have European fixtures midweek. I don't know how other league's operate but I think the PL should be trying it's best to accomodate it's competitors in Europe.

True however I think the random fixture generator could have a word with itself, if English teams do well in Europe then it strengthens the Premier League's brand, it's not good for their top clubs to be playing each other when they have European fixtures midweek. I don't know how other league's operate but I think the PL should be trying it's best to accomodate it's competitors in Europe.

Well it isn't random, and has never claimed to be. There's a random element, but that's all. You're right that the league could look to assist CL clubs more than they do here, but I imagine (guess) that the other clubs probably imagine they get enough help as it is and would oppose that.

I’m sure the league wants to. Witness that supercilious **** scudamore’s comments about it being bad for the league if we run away with it again.

His comments were notable by their absence when the rags were dominant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.