The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six pointer Saturday.

We need world beating City on stage not beaten by the world one.

Got a Leicester fan telling me there is no pressure, doesnt care if they dont win another game as they are safe. I think when they get closer to the finish their arses will tighten closer than a gnats.
I don't. There's absolutely no pressure on them at all imo. They are a mid table side overachieving on an amazing run. There's no expectation on them this season. Wherever they finish they'll be chuffed with a great season, even if that's 5th or 6th (which I don't think it will be I think they'll get top 4).

It's next season when the pressure is on them as they'll be expected to go and do it again.

vardy player of the season for me
I think Mahrez has been a better all round player. Vardy's done the easy but smashing em in (only joking its not easy!).

I actually think Willian has been the league's best player so far though.

I don't. There's absolutely no pressure on them at all imo. They are a mid table side overachieving on an amazing run. There's no expectation on them this season. Wherever they finish they'll be chuffed with a great season, even if that's 5th or 6th (which I don't think it will be I think they'll get top 4).

It's next season when the pressure is on them as they'll be expected to go and do it again.

When we get down the stretch the closer they get to the prize, the pressure will mount, at the moment they are playing without fear with nothing to lose.

I think back to 2012, when we were 8 points back with 6 games to go there was no pressure at all, when we went to Newcastle and it was back in our hands the pressure was unbelievable.

When we get down the stretch the closer they get to the prize, the pressure will mount, at the moment they are playing without fear with nothing to lose.

I think back to 2012, when we were 8 points back with 6 games to go there was no pressure at all, when we went to Newcastle and it was back in our hands the pressure was unbelievable.
Good point. Especially if it is the final few games like ours then Newcastle away then QPR. Depends on what pressure the manager puts on them and the feel from the crowd, do they start to get nervous?

If Ranieri stays cool and the fans just enjoy it they might just stay pressure free. We were fighting against our bitter rivals!

Good point. Especially if it is the final few games like ours then Newcastle away then QPR.

We'll see, I said to him that should they get through there next 2 games, us and Arsenal and are still top the expectation will mount and then we'll see if they have the minerals. I always laughed off the rags when they said until you go down the stretch in contention you dont know how the players and the fans will react but they were right, going for the league is much greater pressure than going for promotion.

If they do it, fair play, if it isnt us, I hope its them, like most people I expect.

I don't think there's any pressure on Leicester. Nobody is expecting anything from them, they keep getting written off every week despite continuing to win. If they drop off they'll still of had a wonderful season, if they can keep it up and they confirm champions league football during the run in, that will probably give them even more freedom to just enjoy the run in.

They are now properly in our faces and my softly softly approach to them is now completely out of the fucking window.

They are now a full on threat to our chances of winning the league so just like Arsenal and Tottenham, my reaction will be the same when they win football matches.

It's another great win for them but I sincerely hope we smash fuck out of them on Saturday and show them who is the daddy

People will be writing off Leicester until week 37. Wouldn't mind if they came 2nd.

Thing is, I think there'll be here to stay ala Stoke. I expect a huge spending spree in summer if they make Champions League. The owners will want to make them a permanent upper midtable team and not a Newcastle or Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.