The Leicester City Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good footballing team. Each and every player is a fighter, fighting for each other, driving at teams at pace and have goal scorers all over the park. If we can't win it I'd be pleased to see them do it.
That's the key word. Can anyone argue that, at the moment, we're not a team but a bunch of underperforming individuals?

That's the key word. Can anyone argue that, at the moment, we're not a team but a bunch of underperforming individuals?

I know most like to shoot it down from the rags and dippers but our squad, team is an old one. We are getting over run by younger teams with better fitness.

I'd love to see Drinkwater and Konte's stats from today they were everywhere.

Pep has a huge job of rebuilding the squad.

Not a good footballing side, long ball mostly. Vardy is no great shakes.

One season wonders - they'd better win it this year because like the scousers, they will never get a better opportunity.

Yeah they should play into opponents hands, fool. Far far better tactically

Kante was awesome today.

The other 10 weren't too shabby either
They all were solid I thought, didn't notice one weak link in 90 mins of play. Very solid team and I have to say seeing them live they made a believer out of me. If it's not us then hopefully it's them.

Ranieri has done an unbelievable job there and doesn't get the credit he deserves. Imagine the plaudits Mourinho would get.

Leicester are a brilliant team, their teamwork and work rate are just phenomenal. They remind me a little bit of Atletico Madrid, no world class players but a great team.

a very solid defensive team who break very well, they have a team where every piece fits, they've been lucky with injuries giving them a very settled team, they are a proper unit.

a very solid defensive team who break very well, they have a team where every piece fits, they've been lucky with injuries giving them a very settled team, they are a proper unit.

Just to add to that, they have not gone deep into any competition. I think some don't appreciate how much of an impact the CL has. You have to rest players before and after the CL games, not to mention that the players have a higher propensity to pick up injuries. Then you have the extra effort to mentally raise yourself for more games.

It appears to be the season where everything is going for them. Fair play though.

Just to add to that, they have not gone deep into any competition. I think some don't appreciate how much of an impact the CL has. You have to rest players before and after the CL games, not to mention that the players have a higher propensity to pick up injuries. Then you have the extra effort to mentally raise yourself for more games.

It appears to be the season where everything is going for them. Fair play though.

This - we face potentially twice as many games to the end of the season as Leicester do. Fair play to Leicester they are doing great - hope they do well because next year with more games and more expectation could be their undoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.