The Lets all talk about ASDA/WalMart Thread

fbloke

In what will no doubt turn out to be a failed attempt at clearing the Las Vegas thread of all things ASDA/WalMart here we go..........

A customer was running late, so as I fancied a coffee and needed to do some admin, I made my way to ASDA eastlands to grab a takeaway coffee and I could sit in my car and do my work
I went into the store and it really was like being in a circus freakshow/thriller video. The place was full of proper weirdos.
Coffee machine had no cups as obviously so many coffees are nicked
The girl serving at the cafe asked if I wanted free crumpets as I was spending more than £1 (yesxa whole pound) and I accepted
She gave me the empty cup, so I went to the machine to fill it, came back and the crumpets were on a real plate, so I had to eat them inside rather than the car
Looking for the cutlery so I could butter the crumpets and eventually found it and it's the cheap chippy wooden stuff, again it must be because real cutlery is nicked
Other stuff happened as well and it was an all round very bizarre stop

A customer was running late, so as I fancied a coffee and needed to do some admin, I made my way to ASDA eastlands to grab a takeaway coffee and I could sit in my car and do my work
I went into the store and it really was like being in a circus freakshow/thriller video. The place was full of proper weirdos.
The girl serving at the cafe asked if I wanted free crumpets as I was spending more than £1 (yesxa whole pound) and I accepted
She gave me the empty cup, so I went to the machine to fill it, came back and the crumpets were on a real plate, so I had to eat them inside rather than the car
Looking for the cutlery so I could butter the crumpets and eventually found it and it's the cheap chippy wooden stuff, again it must be because real cutlery is nicked
Shop not store.

Why not just stick em in your pocket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.