The Lets all talk about ASDA/WalMart Thread

Why not just stick em in your pocket?
Back in the 90's I had the misfortune to work (yes, work) with a scouser
Proper stereotypical loudmouth ****, who couldn't help himself to tell me all about the antics he and other scousers got up to on away days
He said that at service stations, scousers would go into the cafe, and the cake and gateaux that was set out on plates in the chiller cabinets, they would pick up and shove it in their pockets

Back in the 90's I had the misfortune to work (yes, work) with a scouser
Proper stereotypical loudmouth ****, who couldn't help himself to tell me all about the antics he and other scousers got up to on away days
He said that at service stations, scousers would go into the cafe, and the cake and gateaux that was set out on plates in the chiller cabinets, they would pick up and shove it in their pockets
Dopey cunts.
When I was a young lad, I was in Piccadilly gardens with a mate. We somehow happened to have a bottle of famous grouse whisky with us.
An old paraffin asked us if he could have a swig so we obliged.
As a gesture of goodwill, he pulled out a piece of cheese from his coat pocket and offered it to us.
I still haven't seen a dirtier piece of cheese to this day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.