This thread is useless now it has no original post

King_Ralph_Blumer said:
especially for blue bird1
a parachute display team (not the red devils) delivering Tevez boots and landing in the east stand.

c`mon , we want Hollywood blockbuster type stuff here now.

Oooh yes please:-) We've got the money, let's have the pizazz lol.

King_Ralph_Blumer said:
Bluebird1 said:
Oooh yes please:-) We've got the money, let's have the pizazz lol.

I'm sure we can stretch to more than a few Pizzas bluebird.

c'mon think big.

you seen the film Hancock
he is a superhero who ends up putting an advertising emblem on the moon for everyone to see.

I`m looking at this kind of thing, maybe a giant electonic scoreboard (strapped to a couple of satellites as big as the great wall of china (not the chippy, but the real deal) with the rags debt ticking over orbiting the earth on matchdays.

PMSL. Pizazz (huge showmanship) not pizza!

Don't want anything to do with the scum though, it would just lower the tone of the holy ground.

The reason the atmosphere doesn't build is that people get to their seats far to late.

What should happen (and I'm not being really serious but it would be a laugh) is that when you buy a season card it only entitles you to a seat, any seat on a level. Thus people will get to their seats earlier in order to get the best available.

What with the raised tension and the odd punch up the atmosphere will be well lairy.

I think I've just cum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.