The Lions in New Zealand thread for the 2017 tour.

FFS. About sums it up. Injury time line out on their line and we take it before the jumpers are ready. Fucking idiotic
TCUP (teacup). Thinking Clearly Under Pressure.

It was Woodward's mantra, and it was sorely missing after 79 minutes and 30 seconds. Imagine Steve Thompson fucking up that last line-out in 2003?

Best. It was a ridiculous throw, even without the inaccuracy. Otoje and Co had barely taken their places in the line out before he wanged the ball at them!

It looked to me as though Best went off O'Mahony's move towards Itoje as a lifter.
Maybe a snap call wasn't recognised.

As a whole, the attack looks lumbering and predictable, with that midfield being brute force. Nowell had an awful time of things, although made at least one try-saving tackle.

It looked to me as though Best went off O'Mahony's move towards Itoje as a lifter.
Maybe a snap call wasn't recognised.

As a whole, the attack looks lumbering and predictable, with that midfield being brute force. Nowell had an awful time of things, although made at least one try-saving tackle.

Thought the pack played pretty well. Itoje and Lawes would be shoe-ins for the test team if I was picking it. Behind the scrum though we were absolutely toothless. Slower, smaller and less creative from 9 to 15. Scoring tries is going to be a real problem

Thought the pack played pretty well. Itoje and Lawes would be shoe-ins for the test team if I was picking it. Behind the scrum though we were absolutely toothless. Slower, smaller and less creative from 9 to 15. Scoring tries is going to be a real problem

it is, yes. It looks as though we'll need North to be firing, or Hogg/Williams to have the ball in space to run, to offer any threat. The centres look painfully awful - North there, maybe. What is needs is the ball to come out faster from the ruck.

I think AWJ will start, ahead of Lawes probably.

Two games in not every one has had a game and no real combinations played. Lets see how of the others play best centre and winger have yet to play.

Better defensively this morning. Also much more control with Murray and Farrell directing things. Shame Davies had to depart, he looks fav at 13.

Still struggling to see where the points are going to come from other than pens, although we keep botching chances when we do create them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.