The List of Doom and Gloom

Or is it Gloom and Doom?

Anyway... After being "listed" earlier today (for sharing some info with my Blue brethren) and after getting sick and tired of the Drama Queens who are out in force today (a lot of cats and dogs with bruised sides around I bet, not to mention the odd Dingo), I thought I'd start another McCarthyesque Witch Hunt to "list' the Gloomiest Doom-Merchants on this site...

Please feel free to add the names of those who you think rarely have anything positive to say and spend their time putting down any reasonable/positive thoughts that some of us have the temerity to post...

As a starter............... Drum Roll please........ My nomination is..............

Ducado

I know there's more out there, but what do YOU think?

Mwuhahahaha

s_ _ _ _r ? no I can't I'm sorry I've never been a grass and I'm not starting now.

BLUEMOON POSTERS AWARDS 2008

Sholud be fun!

Please vote just the once on each vote:

Best poster:
Worst Poster:
funniest poster:
most boring poster:
most annoying poster:

And the one everyone wants:

The most influential Bluemoon Poster of the Year award:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My votes are:

Best Poster: Ducado
Worst Poster: Gaz76
funniest poster: Blootoof
most boring poster: RAG POSTERS
most annoying poster: C_T_I_D

The most influential Bluemoon Poster of the Year award: Shadygiz

Re: BLUEMOON POSTERS AWARDS 2008

what about funniest poster, most boring poster, most annoying poster ( who aint a wum or a rag)

we need more then 3 awards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.