The main difference between Mancini and Jesus Christ

Lordeffingham

As some of you may believe, Jesus Christ was apparently capable of the odd miracle or two.

Well I can tell you I have witnessed, certainly with regard to our defense, Mancini performing one miracle, and if you look at the overall advancement of the team/squad, maybe two so far.

What he will never be able to achieve, is to please the moaning twats on here, who in a similar way to Judas, can not see the wood for the trees, and who will always find their doubts, negatives and generally criticise what they suggesst could be done better in their EXPERT opinions.

Well, Mancini as I've said, is undoubtedly able to perform miracles, but even he isn't able to perform magic, which as you know is not real and is just a smoke screen or cleverly positioned mirrors.

He today, showed all of those clever cnuts on here, who know better, for once and for all, why it is sometimes better to keep Johnson on the bench and introduce him when we need to change a game. Whenever he has done this, he has invariably been proved right and it has born fruit. Today, for the most part he was fairly innefectual, though this is not a dig at him, as he always does his best to perform.

It is always nice to see threads on here after every game saying, 'why not start Johnson', 'why not start Silva', 'Why not start Tevez' etc, etc, etc, but the point is, we can only field 11 outfield players, so, even with the most gifted manager in the world, Barry, Milner, Silva, Yaya, De Jong, SWP, Adebayor, Tevez, Balotelli and Vierra, wont ever all be in the starting line up, simples.

Often, as with Johnson the other week, and with Silva this week, the posts are made retrospectively, with hindsight (a great thing that many seem to possess on here), slagging Mancini off as though he is a numpty and can't see what they are clearly able to.

Give it a fucking rest, can you not see it's been Mancini's clever and astute ability to utilise his game changing players to their full potential, and at the right times, that has somehow made you lot think his nouse is just some lucky switch that happened to pay off, and if he'd done it sooner or from the start, we'd have won by bigger margins.

A major saying in football is 'the sign of a great team, is one who don't play well, but still win' another is 'you make your own luck in football', both of these seem to be very true about the direction we seem to be moving in, and although we'd all love to win 4-0 every game, it will never happen, not in Madrid, not in Barcellona, not in London and certainly not in Manchester, but winning is what we are starting to see far more regularly, sometimes with style, and sometimes not, but winning is the most important factor and what Mancini seems able to do.

Mancini has been somewhat hamstrung by an unfortunate catalogue of injuries, and yet has not only kept us in contention, but has lifted us to heights well above what most of us could have hoped for at this early stage of the season and in our teams developement. I genuinely feel Mancini should be given a little bit more respect from our fans, and sense that often his struggle with our language leaves some believing he is actually a little bit stupid or naive, well don't be fooled, this fella is one smart cookie and can play mind games with the best of them, Fergie and Mourinho.

He has surpassed my expectations and I'm absolutely certain will prevail against all those critics to hold not one or two trophies aloft at Coms, but many and put Trafford Rangers firmly in our shadow.

The future's bright, the future's BLUE.

The main difference between Mancini and Jesus Christ:

Is that Bobby's a much snappier dresser ;)

Great post L.E. We are following the Chelsea and previous Arsenal models. Win and be hard to beat. The stylish displays will come back when, and only when we deserve to be feared week in week out. I'm enjoying the ride but we can't expect it to be in a Bugatti Veyron just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.