The Making of James Milner

Johnsonontheleft

One person who will not be sad at the news of Mancini's departure is James Milner. For some reason Mancini did not rate Milner, and dropped him far too often despite MIlner putting in some excellent performances OUT OF POSITION. In my opinion James Milner can be our Steven Gerrard, and with Barry slowing down there's a vacancy to fill next season.

Hopefully this can mark the turning point in Milner's career from bit-part player to City legend.

Johnsonontheleft said:
One person who will not be sad at the news of Mancini's departure is James Milner. For some reason Mancini did not rate Milner, and dropped him far too often despite MIlner putting in some excellent performances OUT OF POSITION. In my opinion James Milner can be our Steven Gerrard, and with Barry slowing down there's a vacancy to fill next season.

Hopefully this can mark the turning point in Milner's career from bit-part player to City legend.

He's need a decent touch implanted into his game - nothing will change under MP, he likes players comfortable on the ball, that isn't james milner!

Johnsonontheleft said:

Milner should be the first name on the teamsheet,hope he will be from now on.

Johnsonontheleft said:

Good and steady - but you have overrated him imo...... Good work rate and effort but no panache to be a midfield general like bazza.

would be one of the first names on the teamsheet for me<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 6:32 pm --<br /><br />
Walshy2013 said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Good and steady - but you have overrated him imo...... Good work rate and effort but no panache to be a midfield general like bazza.

bollocks, loads of energy, good in the tackle, can make a pass and get wide and cross, and makes great runs into space - a midfield dynamo

EH? Mancini made him his first choice for the larger part of this season, i think Milner are the one who really will be sad to see Mancini leave. Im not sure pellegrini will play him as much.

Barry,Milner and Garcia will be in the danger zone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.