The Manager Merry-go-round (2015/16) Thread

BlueTG

I've seen Rodgers, Van Gaal and Sherwood touted as the likes to be sacked first, but I think Martinez could go first.
At 16-1 I've just put £5 on.

In the lower leagues I think Chris Ramsey at QPR will be gone by November, they got off to a poor start today.

Anybody else got any bets on this?

I couldn't find a thread (half-hearted search so I apologise and merge if necessary)

I've seen Rodgers, Van Gaal and Sherwood touted as the likes to be sacked first, but I think Martinez could go first.
At 16-1 I've just put £5 on.

In the lower leagues I think Chris Ramsey at QPR will be gone by November, they got off to a poor start today.

Anybody else got any bets on this?

I couldn't find a thread (half-hearted search so I apologise and merge if necessary)
You will be quids in with Martinez

I think Martinez is fairly safe, as Kenwright is as tight as the proverbial ducks.
He wouldn't want to lay out the compo, let alone the cost of a new manager.

I've just put my savings account on it now. I expect a refund from you if it doesn't come in now.
Talking to Everton fans on hols in June and to a man/woman they want rid, all say Wigan was his limit and they have a name for themselves now it's a mix of Everton /Wigan but cant remember what it was, doh!

Kenwright not got the balls to sack him,he's gotta be fav but just got a feeling they won't do the negative shit,you know being the peoples club blah blah blah,old Dick up at Sunderland or the Scotch kid at Norwich will be gone before him,but I hope it's Tony I hate Manchester City Pulis tbh

Not Premier League related but Bielsa has just quit his job at Marseille.

Last edited:
Who knows but I'll take a guess at Bilic. Never managed in the PL and the squad has to adapt from Allardyce's methods. The owners won't hesitate if they start to flirt with the relegation zone as they are moving into the Olympic Stadium and staying in the league is vital.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.