The Manchester Derby

i have to be positive,they havn`t played anybody decent and have drawn half their games,not a team in form in my eyes and if you listen to their fans they`re happy for a draw,very unlike them don`t you think? we got a win at the hawthorns where,in my opinion,teams will find it difficult and that`s gave us a massive boost. We got the better midfield and that`s where i think it will be won and lost on the night and coming to ours unbeaten,well,some things just write themselves...composure,determination,grit,desire and us lot singing for the 90 and we`re on a winner....COME ON CITY COME ON CITY............

Since we came back up to the Premier League in 2002, this is our longest barron run against United. They've done the double over us the last 2 seasons, and won the 2nd leg of Carling Cup, which got them to Wembley. Some payback is due me thinks. Generally, we've had a good record against them, with average teams, even Pearce masterminded a draw at OT (where Cole could have won it at the death) and a 3-1 home win, in 05/06. My heart says our team is better than theirs on paper and should win quite comfortably, head says they're a team thats been together for years, has Ferguson at the helm, and that they're still a very dangerous opponent. After what happened 3 friggin times last season, I want to see us beat them so badly. I'll be disappointed with a draw.

Unknown_Genius said:
Since we came back up to the Premier League in 2002, this is our longest barron run against United. They've done the double over us the last 2 seasons, and won the 2nd leg of Carling Cup, which got them to Wembley. Some payback is due me thinks. Generally, we've had a good record against them, with average teams, even Pearce masterminded a draw at OT (where Cole could have won it at the death) and a 3-1 home win, in 05/06. My heart says our team is better than theirs on paper and should win quite comfortably, head says they're a team thats been together for years, has Ferguson at the helm, and that they're still a very dangerous opponent. After what happened 3 friggin times last season, I want to see us beat them so badly. I'll be disappointed with a draw.
This is an opportunity to beat them - but a draw wont be too bad as it denies them points and will keep us in 4th. Home Derby used to be our Cup Final. Not any more. We need to be in the top 4 in the New Year then every game will take on the importance of a Derby

Last season we dropped away slightly, and we were playing catch up with Spurs, and never really made it back. We just need to do a little bit better this time.

dont forget regardless how they have played in games so far they are still unbeaten,this will be no walk in the park as some feel,i hate making predictions and never back city (bets) but i have a sneaky feeling we are gonna come from behind to win 3.2....

just thinking about it gets me so pumped up! can't wait for this never felt more confident about it either, revenge!

I genuinely think we'll get the win. We've always risen to the occassion in big games this season.

ushited are shit just now and fluking points

we need to get at them and if we do we will win comfortably

only thing that bothers me is no matter how shit they play they always score in the last minute

I mean come on , 3 times last season , thats just fucked up man!

Even that fuckin scouse cripple owen managed to get one!

Can't wait for it, I think the atmosphere will be rocking!
Everyones up for this one!
Hope we do the Poznan Dance, I sure will be ;-)
COME ON CITY!!!

Addam iz pro said:
I genuinely think we'll get the win. We've always risen to the occassion in big games this season.
uhm! arsenal<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:52 am --<br /><br />i fooking hate the derbys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.