The Manchester Derby

how awesome would it be if DeJong breaks Scholes leg!?

but it wouldn't be necessary because Yaya will own their midfield

Hate predicting the game cos just gives my rag mates excuse to ram it back down my throat - had plenty of experience in past and payed out too much money in bets. I hate myself for feeling confident going into this one cos i know it'll just make it even harder IF we lose...

Really can't wait now and we owe them one seeing as though we havn't beaten them in the league for over 2 years!!
Not to mention the fact we're facing the poorest team they've had in a while.

Bleeeding driver traing course today apparently really boring, cpc its called or something like that,,,the only fun will be there will no doubt be rags there and i have been getting a feeling this week that they are not looking forward to the game!!

Come on city roll on Wednesday boys, cant wait,,,if it gets a bit tedious in the training room, i may well do the poznan just to get them going

southern muppet said:
I think De Jong should 'man mark' Scholes from the start ;)

that would mean de jong out of position a lot because the scholes does not much much from the half way line any more :)

i have a feeling that we are now only just seeing the true manchester city this season with all injury's back and the team training together,we battered west brom of the park and after watching that display if all the players stay that focused and determined to win we are going to batter the scum as well and then stalk down and over take chelsea!!!!

that's what we call rivalry and it takes men to win to games like these ones,i love to see us win this one with style and amuse everybody with the notion of making something meaningful to us the fans.likeable or not we are gonna heat up this game for sure but to win we need some thing of a spirit of citizen from the players which i don't know if they got it yet.

bluebc said:
off topic but is it still possible to upgrade child seasoncards to adult status for night games and if so anyone know how much it`ll cost in the south stand to do so, thanks in advance.

I did this last year and you just pay the difference. The card is updated instantly

I dont think they have anyone who can live with Silva. I presume Fletcher will be given the job which Im glad about as one of my very few fears was him making untracked runs into the box.

Another fear is if they nobble Silva like they did SWP a couple of seasons back. We dont have much creativitiy without him.

They have a defence to match (prob better ours tbf) ours but other than that we should be better than them everywhere else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.