The Manchester Derby

I want Milner to have the game of his life, he's done ok since joining but not stood up to the play has of yet!

3 - 1 City! Milner, Tevez x 2

its going to be a mint game!

I can see a tame draw, TBH.
0-0 or 1-1

Whatever happens, we must not lose!

This is one game where I would be happy for Bobby to pack the midfield, with Yaya taking a position further forwards, like he did at West Brom.

The two times when I feel that we have fully controlled midfield, we have dominated teams (Liverpool and West Brom).

For me, Derbies are like a loved one going into hospital for a very serious operation - hope and pray for the best, but be prepared for the worst!

Don't want to predict a win because then it'll hurt so much if we lose. What I really want is a total humiliation with united showing their 'class'. Scholes getting sent off. Nani diving all over the shop and getting 2 yellows. Van Der Sar punching one in his own net. Vidic crying and wio lighting up a spliff in the penalty box due to the unceasing pressure of our forwards. Silva scoring 3. Tevez getting 3 and AJ beating all 11 players (10 reds and the ref) before curling 1 in the top. If at some point fergus could be caught on camera shoving £50's through the refs door before being sparked out by Roberto then that would also be good. Also I'd quite like for Richard Keys to announce his long standing love affair with C-Ron and tell sky viewers that they are moving in together and adopting one of the da silva twins. Also it would be great if Clive Tyldsley could have his tongue bitten off by a moose so he could never ever talk about the magical night in barcelona again.

Shaun Goater giving the v's to gary chuckle and Fanzone Danny shouting "He's not happy" would top the night off

I think were gonna do the rags good tomorrow, The WBA win giving us that extra lift and the crowd getting the noise level to a main road style high. And If that pr1cK with the red flair trys that again he sets himself and what ever rags near him up in flames..3-0 to the blues..

mrbelfry said:
Don't want to predict a win because then it'll hurt so much if we lose. What I really want is a total humiliation with united showing their 'class'. Scholes getting sent off. Nani diving all over the shop and getting 2 yellows. Van Der Sar punching one in his own net. Vidic crying and wio lighting up a spliff in the penalty box due to the unceasing pressure of our forwards. Silva scoring 3. Tevez getting 3 and AJ beating all 11 players (10 reds and the ref) before curling 1 in the top. If at some point fergus could be caught on camera shoving £50's through the refs door before being sparked out by Roberto then that would also be good. Also I'd quite like for Richard Keys to announce his long standing love affair with C-Ron and tell sky viewers that they are moving in together and adopting one of the da silva twins. Also it would be great if Clive Tyldsley could have his tongue bitten off by a moose so he could never ever talk about the magical night in barcelona again.

Shaun Goater giving the v's to gary chuckle and Fanzone Danny shouting "He's not happy" would top the night off
This - I want us to tear into them for 20 mins to see that little ginger fook gasping for breath the coonting geriatric when they´re 2 down

Meawhile on the Sad Cafe the excuses are out. And I quote "If we don't get our first team players bar Rooney back by Wednesday, it is going to be a really hard and long day for us against City.

I hope Park plays but can even he play 3 games in just over a week?"

Do the retards not realise that we have played three times as well and actually have had less recovery time inbetween?

J-Bay Blue said:
I can see a tame draw, TBH.
0-0 or 1-1

Whatever happens, we must not lose!

This is one game where I would be happy for Bobby to pack the midfield, with Yaya taking a position further forwards, like he did at West Brom.

The two times when I feel that we have fully controlled midfield, we have dominated teams (Liverpool and West Brom).

For me, Derbies are like a loved one going into hospital for a very serious operation - hope and pray for the best, but be prepared for the worst!

^^YEP^^^ YEP ^^^^ AND YEP ^^^^^

I went on to rag cafe and most of them think they are going to have 3 in the midfield! that would be great if they do we will boss it!

Get johnson and sliva (possible Milner) on and actack the shit out of them:

If we look at all 4 Matches last season then it was 4-3, 4-3 on aggregate and 0-1. Defeats by just one goal and all winning goals scored in the dying seconds of the Match. To me, that shows we weren't too far off and are due that extra bit of something to win. Although the results at our place in recent seasons may forsee a draw.

1-1 / 2-1. I don't think we'll lose - but imagine 4 defeats out of 5 in all competitions. Mancini will do his nut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.