Everything Star Wars

Enjoying Fett so far, only issue is that they could have chosen a more mobile actor to play the part. He moves like me after a skinful of Tiger beer
Seems very wooden acting to me, we’ve gone from Mandalorian not taking his helmet off to boba constantly doing it, it’s almost like what’s the point, I know it’s for when he fights but constantly showing off who you are sort of defeats the mystery about the legend.
Hoping it’s a slow burner and we get off world soon and where has he parked Slave1?

Seems very wooden acting to me, we’ve gone from Mandalorian not taking his helmet off to boba constantly doing it, it’s almost like what’s the point, I know it’s for when he fights but constantly showing off who you are sort of defeats the mystery about the legend.
Hoping it’s a slow burner and we get off world soon and where has he parked Slave1?

Maybe he will fly off to go see his sister

Yep,and it wasn't better for such....i didnt enjoy Ep3.

The Mandolorian is much better so far.

EP3 was underwhelming, not much happened. The only delight was the reintroduction of something, interesting to see where that goes.

Not saying anything else, I can't use the spoiler function on my phone.

EP3 was underwhelming, not much happened. The only delight was the reintroduction of something, interesting to see where that goes.

Not saying anything else, I can't use the spoiler function on my phone.
It was good to see that quadrophenia survived until that time though!!

It was good to see that quadrophenia survived until that time though!!

It was a nice touch to include these but the flat part of the Lambertta speeders sadly made them look like a fairground ride.

Fett isn't Mandolorian.He doesnt live by the code.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.