The Mandela Effect

Vimto I always said vimpto and I know people.who spell it like that thinking there is a P it.

Casablanca, he never says " Play it again Sam" she says "Play it once, Sam"

One I ithink a lot do genearally but for different ones is putting 'The' in fr9nt of a bands name

The Doves is Doves
The Small faces is Small Faces
The Foo Fighters is Foo Fighters
The ........ and so on
Isn't it just "Play it, Sam" ?

Isn't it just "Play it, Sam" ?

Well added to the overall theme, most think it is and Rick says it but it is as I quoted she saus play.it once sam then play it

Though Bogart just says "play it" later on

Last edited:
eye witness reports of anything: fucking useless.
The aviation industry long ago realised that human recollection is worthless.
Eye witness testimony is accorded the lowest importance in court proceedings along with character references iirc. By the same token our HR department had me train our staff to resolve disputes via email rather than face to face.

Eye witness testimony is accorded the lowest importance in court proceedings along with character references iirc. By the same token our HR department had me train our staff to resolve disputes via email rather than face to face.
Not sure about that mate. To the extent where I would boldly say its the exact opposite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.