the manger should be sacked

yozzer

swp playing well..kompany playing well..ireland playing well..zabaleta playing well..all the rest must be placed in the skip as soon as possible with the manager ,,because them 4 players r doing ok ,,but as a team we are awful ...managers fault

yozzer said:
swp playing well..kompany playing well..ireland playing well..zabaleta playing well..all the rest must be placed in the skip as soon as possible with the manager ,,because them 4 players r doing ok ,,but as a team we are awful ...managers fault

Enjoy the computer virus, RAG!

It's tin hat time.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.northants.police.uk/museum_new/exhibits/11/pics/air_raid_siren.wav" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.northants.police.uk/museum_n ... _siren.wav</a>

Of the 4 players you deem to be the only ones playing well, 3 of them are Hughes' signings

yozzer said:

Robinho?

in years gone by we,d be singing sack the board by now. tbh i think hughes deserves his chance, players in the team know they are doomed at city so they are half hearted about playing or just dont want to.i personally think dunne gave up when sven left and the sooner he fcuks off the better. players thinking they can get rid of a manager are utter nobs imo. it is us that suffer, having to watch their half arsed attitude every week. let the man get on with his job cos it will get better when he gets rid of all the shithouses like elano. tin hat on

blusmiff said:
in years gone by we,d be singing sack the board by now. tbh i think hughes deserves his chance, players in the team know they are doomed at city so they are half hearted about playing or just dont want to.i personally think dunne gave up when sven left and the sooner he fcuks off the better. players thinking they can get rid of a manager are utter nobs imo. it is us that suffer, having to watch their half arsed attitude every week. let the man get on with his job cos it will get better when he gets rid of all the shithouses like elano. tin hat on

Its funny Elano seems to be taking the blame, we seemed to turn in a gutless performance without him against WBA without any trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.