The Many Saints Of Newark

The way the theme kicks in at the end. Goosebumps.

What a show. I still watch clips on YouTube near enough every night.

Cannot wait!

The way the theme kicks in at the end. Goosebumps.

What a show. I still watch clips on YouTube near enough every night.

Cannot wait!

Thought it was fantastic. Loved the little subtle references to the show throughout.

Nice little twist as well with the Dickie Moltisanti death as well, did not expect that.

Saw it today in Sheffield, first film I've seen in 18 months, only six of us at the 11:25 showing.

I haven't seen "The Sopranos", which makes me an oddity I guess, not really a telly/Netflix watcher. This was a beautifully made film, great soundtrack, though it did seem to just exist without a natural beginning and ending, but that's me.

Saw it today in Sheffield, first film I've seen in 18 months, only six of us at the 11:25 showing.

I haven't seen "The Sopranos", which makes me an oddity I guess, not really a telly/Netflix watcher. This was a beautifully made film, great soundtrack, though it did seem to just exist without a natural beginning and ending, but that's me.

Yeah would agree with that. I think you had to have seen the series as a lot of the dialogue and interaction was piecing things together that happened in the series.

Big Sopranos devotee here and cant wait to see it. Off til Friday now but having to work days off to make it work there. If I can tire the dog out on Wednesday morning I am eager to see it Wednesday afternoon before overtime that night. Love The Sopranos and been more excited to watch this than the delayed Bond film

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.