The Mark Hughes instruction that led to iconic Sergio Aguero and Man City moment

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Sheikh Rattle n Roll, 16 Mar 2020.

1. Pablo1

Pablo1

The only part that useless **** had to play in the Aguero moment was getting sacked allowing somebody who knew what they were doing to come in.

2. Citizen in Pakistan

Citizen in Pakistan

I know they didn't but if they really did wanted to spoil our party they would have tried harder i feel, i think they just dropped their guard after finding out they were safe.

As for last ditch tackle, i would call it defender's instinct and their player punching the ground in frustration could have been a United fan or wasn't aware of the situation.

3. Bluearmy

Bluearmy

i was screaming calling him all sorts. Sorry Shaun!!

ADVERTISEMENT

4. yeseye

yeseye

EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
    I’m going to print and frame the last paragraph and hang it up in the man cave .

5. FrankSwift1

FrankSwift1

From the videos you can see that the QPR bench celebrate the end of the Bolton game just after the QPR throw in deep in our half that leads to the goal.

I would guess that some QPR players on that side of the field might have thought they were safe but they didnt know for sure as the game was continuing. So of course they would still carry on playing af the reaction of their players is biggest give away that they didnt realise.

Before the kick off after the thrid goal everyone knew the situation.

6. dan136

dan136

Team supported:
    City
    I sit in the the lower tier of the family stand quite close to the pitch, and as i remember it i saw the QPR bench jump up and start celebrating so i knew they had stayed up just before we scored and if i could see that from where i sit what was happening i am pretty sure at least some of the QPR players saw it.

7. east2

east2

Never get tired of watching this.

Last edited: 16 Mar 2020
  8. Baggins.mcfc

Baggins.mcfc

Team supported:
    City
    Ffs all that time ago, you would think the dust would have settled by now. but no its still getting in my eyes.

9. mikeyboy

mikeyboy

Hughes has got his scores mixed up. They only knew they were staying up just prior to the build up to us making it 3-2. When they kicked off at 2-2 Bolton's match hadn't ended at that point.

10. franksinatra

franksinatra

Every financial cost, lost time, broken relationship, emotional heartbreak over the preceding 30 years was worth it for that one unforgettable, magical moment. I will never tire of watching it or thinking about it.