The Match Day Forum

didsburyblu

Seriously what is it all about? Don't normally bother with it but had a look tonight. You'd be forgiven for thinking we were 20 points adrift at the bottom having lost our last seventeen games!
It's like a meet up for manic depressives who revel in negativity.
It's a good job Internet forums weren't popular in the 80s or 90s as the match day forums then would have made interesting viewing!

Seriously what is it all about? Don't normally bother with it but had a look tonight. You'd be forgiven for thinking we were 20 points adrift at the bottom having lost our last seventeen games!
It's like a meet up for manic depressives who revel in negativity.
It's a good job Internet forums weren't popular in the 80s or 90s as the match day forums then would have made interesting viewing!
Stop moaning about the moaning.

Same gobshites crop up in the pep performance thread before Christmas saying he was a busted flush. Some city fans on this forum anyway not that bright.

Think it releases pressure like it’s an alternative for wanking .
That’s why Its full of wankers .

Oh great, another thread about the match day thread.

We’re all nervous wrecks, give us a break and I wasn’t even bad tonight in there!

At 60 mins I’m cursing every player under my breath and saying aloud we’re going to get beat.... it’s nerves.

In hindsight it was silly but that’s what people go through watching their side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.