The MCFC Sir Alex Ferguson Support Group (Video)

Re: The MCFC Sir Alex Ferguson Support Group

Mike N said:
He looked very old and tired last night. This is going to half kill him this close-season. He'll be thinking of jacking now.

And thats just it... he can't jack it in now, completely impossible. if he does then he has stepped down because he has been beaten by City. Therefore he HAS to carry on and watch his team fade and his influence dwindle. A long, cold, lingering death - fucking perfect! I am going to enjoy every single minute of that bully taking what he now knows is coming!

TGR said:
Mike N said:
He looked very old and tired last night. This is going to half kill him this close-season. He'll be thinking of jacking now.

And thats just it... he can't jack it in now, completely impossible. if he does then he has stepped down because he has been beaten by City. Therefore he HAS to carry on and watch his team fade and his influence dwindle. A long, cold, lingering death - fucking perfect! I am going to enjoy every single minute of that bully taking what he now knows is coming!

Yep. It goes against the nature of the man. He will absolutely hate us and, for now at least, retirement is not an option.

Three_Hat-tricks said:
TGR said:
Mike N said:

Yep. It goes against the nature of the man. He will absolutely hate us and, for now at least, retirement is not an option.

Im stocking up on the Ben and Jerry's!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.