The Media Have Their Next Target.

Media have been slagging us off for two weeks, most papers, MOTD etc. Lets get used to it. Envy is aterrible thing.

blue1969 said:
Media have been slagging us off for two weeks, most papers, MOTD etc. Lets get used to it. Envy is aterrible thing.

theres only 3 clubs in the premier that envy us

Easy to see why , lazy journalism again and people are conditioned and prefer reading bad news especially when they are emotionally and physically detached from it.

It won't be the media who cause Hughes demise , it will be the performances of the players on matchdays that does that.

Its up to them if they want Hughes to stay or not as it usually is.

Continue as they are and they will make the owners task that much easier.

Also, all this talk of january is fine and fun stuff for us fans, but between now and january there are still 9 points to play for, I just hope they're focusing on that.

GoForGlory said:
Also, all this talk of january is fine and fun stuff for us fans, but between now and january there are still 9 points to play for, I just hope they're focusing on that.

I completely agree altho most deals seem to have already been struck or are in the making 9 points could easily take us up to top 10 or even top 8 in the league the way that it is this season then lets be honest we would be looking alot better for a player to join than a club just above of a relegation spot because of goal difference.

DonJulio said:
That article seems pretty fair and well balanced to be honest.

I can only assume you're being sarcastic and it hasn't come across very well in the written word.

Because how can this:
Garry Cook said:
“Mark has got some challenges in some of the playing areas, he doesn’t have a very deep squad and we have infrastructure investments going on and are changing people at the club.

“But he is an experienced manager and knows what success looks like and we are looking forward to a better second half of the year.”

possibly be translated into this?

Some twat at The Sun said:
MARK HUGHES is under increasing pressure to turn Manchester City’s season around following stinging criticism from club executives. The Welshman has been blamed for failing to turn the team into a side capable of challenging for the title – despite heavy backing from the board.

city51 said:
we are doomed there will be no top signings in Jan thanks to Hughes

The media may be sticking their knives into our club now, but as this post shows a perfect example of, our own 'supporters' are more than capable of helping them, and have been doing so since MH took over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.