The Messi Mambo 2020

bluetonium

Good good. bring it on. Although it's very very unlikely he'd sign for us I feel. But no harm in trying. If they want us to ruin football by signing the world's best players then I guess we'll just have to oblige.

Stuck in work, so feel free to post updates as they happen. I need a good story ;)

*edit*

OS was quick to quash that one!

MANCHESTER CITY Football Club note with interest the reports circulating in the Spanish media that the club has made an offer to the Barcelona player Lionel Messi and that he has turned down the chance to join the club.

While acknowledging that Lionel Messi is a world-class player of the highest calibre, Manchester City would like to make it clear that the club has at no time made an approach to Mr Messi or his representatives.

DavidChubs

Just a thought. Our statment says City 'has at no time made an approach to Mr Messi or his representatives'

It doesn't say that we haven't spoken to Barcelona about him.

bluetonium

I think they should have added a big fat YET to the end of that statement.

City have also failed to deny that the club officially thinks Paul Scholes is a little prick, so there you go. Where's our yellow breaking news banner for that, Sky?

BlueMooner87

bluetonium said:
I think they should have added a big fat YET to the end of that statement.

City have also failed to deny that the club officially thinks Paul Scholes is a little prick, so there you go. Where's our yellow breaking news banner for that, Sky?
i thought the exact same thing when i read it

Dancini

Re: Lionel Messi

If he conquers Spain so to speak and we play drastically more attractive football than other English clubs.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.