The Messi Mambo 2020

bluemonkey71

Im in a caravan in Cornwall with 3G and 1 bar. The time is 9.45pm and I’ve been trying to send this message for 30 minutes. Please can someone just give em an update of that as happened today, if anything at all? Internet is awful!

I was in Devon the other week and only had GPRS. Absolute crap. Waiting to hear from Messi

bluemanchester

Imagine how much our profile is rising in Argentina South America and the world. Barca holding Messi to ransom when all he wants to do is join a club that plays his kind of football. The worlds greatest player choosing lickle citeh. Wow.

jimharri

Im in a caravan in Cornwall with 3G and 1 bar. The time is 9.45pm and I’ve been trying to send this message for 30 minutes. Please can someone just give em an update of that as happened today, if anything at all? Internet is awful!
Pity the locals. They suffer that all the time. 4G is another galaxy as far as they're concerned, never mind 5G!

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.