The Messi Mambo 2020

SWPISHOME

Seriously people a lot of you are turning into right Caitlyn Jenner! Stop listening to made up bullshit stories from Twitter...Tom from Halifax on Twitter said 'Messi is staying at Barcelona', He's at home laughing whilst people on here are shitting their knickers!

Nothing has been resolved from yesterday's discussions with Jorge and the other twat, Messi still wants to go, He is still on strike and they are working on a way out of Barcelona. We're not signing up some Sunday league player that's drunk every match day ffs if only it was that simple! We're trying to sign the best player on the planet, Its going to take time.

RELAX! Enjoy it...

JoshH7611

Team supported
Manchester City
No that source that reported that is absolute garbage.
We will just have to wait and see. They've been fairly reliable from what I've seen so far about the day his father was supposed to come to Barcelona for the meeting etc.

We will see what today brings. It may need some pushing from the Messi camp.

andyhinch

We will just have to wait and see. They've been fairly reliable from what I've seen so far about the day his father was supposed to come to Barcelona for the meeting etc.

They’ve basically got everything wrong so far, what do you think they’ve been right about ?

BlueBrain

The reporter who said it is terrible and basically the spanish and argentians know him as "shit talker" i asked messi/argentian/barca fans and they all gave me the same answer. Garbage. So I trust them over anyone on here.

spanishblue

Went to bed like Tolm told us to feeling rather good.
Got up this morning all doom and gloom I am up and down like a whores draws.
I really do need to grow up ime 63 : (

Centurions

And when did they report it would have been yesterday? How many people 'predicted' it would have been yesterday?

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.