Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin chicken feed to us now.
We own Europe and UEFA.
Think somebody already said it. He may cost a million a week. But he will bring 5.

how would he fit in for me would be the issue. We are a tight unit with no divas. Not sure he would just blend in

Think somebody already said it. He may cost a million a week. But he will bring 5.

how would he fit in for me would be the issue. We are a tight unit with no divas. Not sure he would just blend in
You're talking about one of the greatest players ever seen and you reckon he won't fit in?
What. The. Actual. Fuck.

You're talking about one of the greatest players ever seen and you reckon he won't fit in?
What. The. Actual. Fuck.
Haha when I say it like that it does sound ridiculous. But what I mean he is a circus and wants control of everything and like Neymar going tonPSG it upsets the team dynamics

Haha when I say it like that it does sound ridiculous. But what I mean he is a circus and wants control of everything and like Neymar going tonPSG it upsets the team dynamics
One common denominator in the equation and that's pep. No way will he come in and act like a twat.
Plus he's got Sergio to keep him in check.
If it can be done, even for a year and especially after Monday, get it done, rival fans and the journalists heads'll fall off.

No brainer for me if he were genuinely available then sod the wage structure and get the deal done. Once in a lifetime opportunity

One common denominator in the equation and that's pep. No way will he come in and act like a twat.
Plus he's got Sergio to keep him in check.
If it can be done, even for a year and especially after Monday, get it done, rival fans and the journalists heads'll fall off.
Could you imagine the reaction??? Ok I am in.

joking aside of course he it is possible we should do it. Would keep Peo here longer too

Jesus, what would interest charges on an £800 million loan look like? Especially when it's with a bunch of high risk, sub-prime mortgage merchants like Goldman Sachs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.