Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a massive season for Bernardo, he's 26 now, not a kid anymore and he had a terrible 19/20. Hopefully this little spat with Liverpool fans has re-energised him because he can and should be one of the best players in the world. Maybe he is someone who would really benefit from being around the very best and seeing what he needs to do to fulfil his own potential.

I do feel someone's gonna be on their way out if Messi arrives, either immediately or 12 months later and it's probably Mahrez or Bernardo. I really don't want it to be Bernardo.

I think Bernardo will move inside

Reactions: nmc
This is a massive season for Bernardo, he's 26 now, not a kid anymore and he had a terrible 19/20. Hopefully this little spat with Liverpool fans has re-energised him because he can and should be one of the best players in the world. Maybe he is someone who would really benefit from being around the very best and seeing what he needs to do to fulfil his own potential.

I do feel someone's gonna be on their way out if Messi arrives, either immediately or 12 months later and it's probably Mahrez or Bernardo. I really don't want it to be Bernardo.

Not sure he ever recovered from the incident around Mendy. As you say, hopefully the recent Liverpool spat has given him his mojo back as think he gives us the athleticism in midfield that is missing occasionally, not pointing a finger at any other German or Spanish players who may wander around the pitch together.

And whilst I don't think Messi will move, Mahrez would be one I'd be happy to move on. Not trying to say he's not a good player, his POTY whilst at Leicester shows what he's capable of, but he just doesn't seem to fit. Maybe he's a big fish in a small pond player or maybe it's a style of play thing, but he feels most likely to be up for an upgrade.

Put a penny on petrol and give Messi an oil well, deal done, every other supporter from other clubs pays for him, simple!

Not that I'd think it would actually happen but there's always the Webster Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.