Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get messi I will lose some respect for pep and this club. I mean I we seriously cant win everything with the players we have and are going to get, we have to buy messi? what does that say about us? we will fulfill every stereotype that is against us.
Thanks for making my Monday better bud! Cheered me up no end. Had to explain why I was belly laughing.

If we get messi I will lose some respect for pep and this club. I mean I we seriously cant win everything with the players we have and are going to get, we have to buy messi? what does that say about us? we will fulfill every stereotype that is against us.
484f8212fd260c4ed226cb9d841a5530.gif

You will lose respect for City making themselves iconic worldwide famous club? (IF it happened)

Will catch a few I'm sure

yep sure it will.

I for one would welcome the transfer.

It would royally totally piss off all those bitter and twisted journos. I don’t need to list them we all know who they are.

Every game would be rammed home and away.

Sponsors would be a falling over themselves to be in on the action.Revenue would rocket.

Aguero/Messi combo up front

Imagine if you are Foden training with the guy. You’d be on cloud 9

More kids would want to join the academies.

Imagine if SM just turned up at La Liga and paid his buyout clause. All £700m of it.

I’d piss myself laughing. Can you imagine the frothing in the media. Oddly, I’d rather that than sign him for £100m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.