Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how organised is Bluemoon for this?

Who's tracking planes?
Who's working at the airport waiting for the first glance?
Who've we got on the ground in Spain? Can @SebastianBlue get off his arse and get to Barcelona for a sighting?

So many questions.

Problem is I wouldn’t want anyone to leave our club, except Gundogan. Getting rid of Mahrez wouldn’t be very nice because he’s been great but he’s the only one I can see leaving our attack IF this were to actually happen.

lol, let’s get him here first before we start fussing over any of that

Got to play it cool to be fair. If we go in all guns blazing then it would cause too much shit with Barca.
I agree.
Not saying I was ever in favour of us buying him, but I find our silence in the present circumstances surrounding his contract, very reassuring.

I’m warming to the idea of us having been far busier in the background than anyone has given us credit for and that we will have all our ducks in a row if and only when, Messi has made his mind up that he is definitely going.

Still not convinced it will happen but I do believe we are prepared better than anyone should things fall in line favourably.

Messi is just pissed off with how Harry Maguire is being treated and has fallen out of love with the game.

Reactions: cjn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.