Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peak ITK season only for Messi to remain at Barça and get Bartomeu fired + push up elections. All too familiar

this will rumble right through the night and the media will be witting up the story as i speak

messi on the open market and a free agent is going to be dog eat dog and a bidding war at the auctions
and unless manchester city have him nailed on and signed ? then sorry we are not going to be bidding

because daft money will be offered from the debt elite like united ? i could see a £1million a week in wages being offered and even before china or the yanks get involved, so if city have not got a agreement from messi in place then he is not coming to manchester city

funny thing is the day the CAS verdict was released i was talking to a reporter out side the ground and he said messi is leaving barca in the summer and now city won the case he willing come to city ? and i said give over the money side of it would be crazy, he said city would not be paying a fee because he is a free agent and the image rights and sponsorship would be the major part of the deal, so for city it would be little output in wages and the rest of his wages would come from outside the club

33, would bring a circus of media with him, does he still have any sort of press about his game anymore? Would cost a fortune in wages, not a guaranteed success at his age in a new league.

3 years ago, yes. Now, not for me.

If he is leaving, I can’t imagine he doesn’t already know which club. He’s an industry, too many stakeholders to land this on without notice.

Or it’s a power play.
It's a power play, he's just threatening the board. His deadline for termination of contract to be a free agent so he can actually leave Barça (realistically) is 31st of this month, so he's more or less just given Bartomeu a week to piss off or take action. And it will happen, he pulled a similar stunt with Argentina FA and returned the very next international break

this will rumble right through the night and the media will be witting up the story as i speak

messi on the open market and a free agent is going to be dog eat dog and a bidding war at the auctions
and unless manchester city have him nailed on and signed ? then sorry we are not going to be bidding

because daft money will be offered from the debt elite like united ? i could see a £1million a week in wages being offered and even before china or the yanks get involved, so if city have not got a agreement from messi in place then he is not coming to manchester city

funny thing is the day the CAS verdict was released i was talking to a reporter out side the ground and he said messi is leaving barca in the summer and now city won the case he willing come to city ? and i said give over the money side of it would be crazy, he said city would not be paying a fee because he is a free agent and the image rights and sponsorship would be the major part of the deal, so for city it would be little output in wages and the rest of his wages would come from outside the club

three maybe a bidding war BUT he will decide andit may not be. all about the money/wages and we have some things on our side at least - Pep, Txixi, and Kun to name 3 - our style fo football

Messi wont go to somewhere like China or the US yet - he still has something to prove - he is way too good still for those leagues.

I agree that the likes of Utd, Inter, Chelsea PSG coud all get involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.